Orphanology: Awakening to Gospel-Centered Adoption and Orphan Care | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
[Back Cover Excerpt]
Orphan Care is more than just adoption.
With openness and integrity, Rick and Tony speak from firsthand experience. Orphanology details practical ways to get involved such as:
- Assisting adoptive parents in down-to-earth fashion
- Raising awareness of the crisis in orphan and foster care
- Developing a fund to assist potential adoptions
- Hosting orphans for the summer
- Underwriting an orphanage
- Starting an orphan care ministry in the local church
AdoptionGifts is a service provided by the biggest online adoption platform in the world. Its vast selection of adoption merchandise, relevant for hopeful adoptive families, adoptive families, birth families, adoptees and their loved ones, makes it a valuable resource for anyone touched by adoption.
We Also Recommend
I Wished for You: An Adoption Story (Marianne Richmond) [Hardcover] | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
Stories From Birth Mothers (Compiled by Adoption.com) EBOOK | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
Reunited: Twenty Six Stories of Search and Reunion (Compiled by Adoption.com) EBOOK | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
Garbage Bag Suitcase: A Memoir (Shenandoah Chefalo) SIGNED COPIES [Paperback] | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books