You Can Adopt | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
Back Cover Excerpt:
From Adoptive Families magazine, the country’s leading resource on adoption, this warm, authoritative book is full of practical, realistic advice from leading attorneys, doctors, social workers, and psychologists, as well as honest, intimate stories from real parents and children. You Can Adopt answers every question–even the ones you’re afraid to ask:
• When should I shift from fertility treatment to adoption?
• How do I talk to my spouse about adoption?
• Can we find a healthy baby?
• Do I need an attorney? An adoption agency?
• Can the birth mother take the baby back?
• How much will this really cost? How long will it take?
• Aren’t all adopted children unhappy?
• Can I love a child who “isn’t mine”?
• How can I ease the rest of my family into this decision?
Complete with checklists and worksheets, You Can Adopt will help make your dreams of family come true.
We Also Recommend
I Wished for You: An Adoption Story (Marianne Richmond) [Hardcover] | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
Stories From Birth Mothers (Compiled by Adoption.com) EBOOK | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
Reunited: Twenty Six Stories of Search and Reunion (Compiled by Adoption.com) EBOOK | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books
Garbage Bag Suitcase: A Memoir (Shenandoah Chefalo) SIGNED COPIES [Paperback] | Adoption Gifts, Adoption Books